Saturday 11 December 2010

Project 2......

The crit went okay on Friday. Unfortunately, my group was quite big and so we didn't get much time on each person.
I definitely feel that the previous crit was more successful and informative, whether or not this was down to the time element I am not so sure. The previous group provided me with much more critism and ideas, whereas I felt that this week I didn't get as much feedback.
One lady did come up with a couple of useful suggestions, which I have definitely taken on board.
I think that overall I have not connected with this project as much as the previous one and therefore feel quite negative about the outcome and the crit.
We have been given a mini xmas project which I am eager to put a lot of time into.
I am hoping to create my own work over Christmas as well, so that I keep my mind in the right frame and also create potential portfolio pieces?

Bring on the lassssst week before Christmassss!

No comments:

Post a Comment