Wednesday 1 December 2010

Project 2.

This week has already gone horribly wrong. I think my brain has given up and is ready for Christmas, ultimately due to consuming more wine than usual and the snow preventing me from doing anything other than sleep.
Firstly, I will say that the last project went very well and I was happy with the end result.
I presented my clear acrylic sculptures in a black box, and lit using UV light. This mysterious set up seemed to intrigue people and I think I might even be able to go as far to say I created "relationalist art"??!?

This week, on the other hand, hasn't gone so smoothly. I am struggling with the breif and am frustrated as I feel so close to coming up with a really good idea.. but it just aint happeninggg.
I don't enjoy the two week projects as much, as I don't think that there is enough time to get stuck in. My previous project was much more carefully thought out as I had an increased amount of time to plan my ideas before executing them.

I have booked an open day at Bath uni next Wednesday.... praying the snow doesn't prevent me from going. Also that day, I am popping into Bristol UWE for a sneeky peek of their Fine Art dept. as I very cleverly missed the open day.

Tomorrow we are going on a School Trip to Bethnal Green. Might wear my stab vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment