Wednesday 22 September 2010

Blog Pt.2.

It is week three, which means my group have moved onto our Fine Art rotation.
Fine art is something that I really enjoy and can (hopefully) see myself continuing in the future.
As it is Wednesday, we have only had one studio day so far this week and during that time I have come up with yet again many more ugly drawings.
There was four installations set up around the studio and we were asked to draw all day from these. This resulted in my book looking like it belongs to a 5 year old, but never the less I have done what I was told!
So far I have received both positive and negative feedback. Enjoying the positive far more (if any of the teachers are reading this......)
Looking forward to tomorrow... making acetate flip books? Sounds like my cuppa tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment