Tuesday 29 March 2011

Final Week

It's all coming together and i'm feeling so excited right now. Just two days away from the final hand in of all our work. Am I ready? YES. I have completed both of my final pieces and am happy with the outcomes.
I have enjoyed this project an unexpected amount! - I remember the day we were briefed for it. I wanted to cry.
I was so overwhelmed by just how much work was ahead of me.
However, I instantly got stuck in and boooooom a couple of months later. TA-DA.
I feel like I have really put my heart and soul into this project and loved every minute of it.
I am amazed by the journey my work has taken and have enjoyed working independantly.
These are my two final pieces:




Thank you Chelsea, for helping me come out of my little 'A level' shell.
Goodbye, x

No comments:

Post a Comment